Sunday, July 18, 2004

Kids R Fun

Well, I didnt get any pics of them all in the pool, mostly because my dig camera isnt waterproof.  But boy did they all have a blast.  It's amazing how much fun babysitting can be sometimes.  We had Summer and Alan over for the evening and it was a perfect match.  Alan and Joey are only 9 months apart and Savannah and Summer are both 6.  I see Savannah and Kayleigh interact with their peers everyday.  And Joey interacts with them as well, but I never get to see Joey hang out with kids his age.  He's so cool.  Him and Alan did pretty good considering everything.  We'll have to have him over more often so that Joey has someone to play with for a change.  And I'm really glad Tony likes kids or else it could have been a nightmare!  But he does...A LOT!  How can ya not love the guy??  Tony...hugs n kisses, Hon...Love ya!  MUAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home