Monday, November 08, 2004

Where did the time go??

I dont know, but if anyone finds it, please, by all means....LET ME KNOW. And if you have extra to spare, I'd be willing to take it off your hands. Joey will be 2 soon, Savannah will be 7 soon, Tony will be as old as me soon (wink wink) and dont forget all the other holidays!!! I've decided that instead of making the typical "time machine", I'm really ought to alter the whole idea...stop it, extend it, slow it down, something!!! If anyone has any brilliant ideas, let me know. I'd also be willing to accept extra parts, etc., to get started. And, hey, my electrician's apprenticeship could really come in handy here. Okay, for those of you who don't know (and how could you NOT?), I like pets. I have recently rescued (with the intention of finding a new home, I swear) the dog I swore I wouldn't take in. He's a great guy with too much energy for one dog. Kind of like a two year old on speed. The fact that we already HAVE a two year old doesn't help matters. I'm thinking I should put a sign on my front door that reads - "CAUTION/DISCLAIMER/WARNING - A TWO YEAR OLD LITTLE BOY LIVES HERE!!" And, "WARNING - THESE PREMISES GUARDED BY 4 LARGE SLOBBERING DOGGIES (TWO ARE HUGE PUPPIES!!)" Maybe that way the fact that my once clean, folded laundry that is now scattered about the room will be quickly and easily explained. Okay, so maybe I never got it folded, but who would know??? (at least it WAS clean!) That's my story and I'm stickin' with it!! Now, if I could only find a way to explain the dust!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home